For Current Students

Here are some helpful links for our current students.  As always, if you have specific questions, please call the financial aid office.

Entrance/Exit Counseling

  • All student loan borrowers have to complete entrance counseling before anything can be done with their student loans.  The goal of entrance counseling is to educate borrowers about all aspects of student loans, how they work, and what to expect in repayment.
  • This link will take you to the page to get that completed.  You will need your FSA ID (that you used on the FAFSA) to complete this.

Master Promissory Note

  • The MPN is a legal document stating that the borrower is aware that the loan they are taking needs to be repaid.  As with entrance counseling, this needs to be completed before anything can be done with your loans.


  • NSLDS is the National Student Loan Data System.  Using your FSA ID, this website gives you an overview of your financial aid history: how much principle and interest you owe, as well as how much has been paid.  it is also a good resource to find information on who your loan servicer is.

Federal Student Aid

  • This is a website created by FSA for students.  It is a great resource for any questions you may have.



Links to Loan Servicer Websites: